“Creative Ninjas was absolutely the best course ever I have attended. The creative thinking techniques have changed my beliefs. I got so much valuable information and I don’t have doubt I will use it very often.” General Manager, Pret A Manger
How to Be A Creative Ninja is hands down, our most popular creative training course. With an emphasis on fast results, we enable people to consistently think more creatively, whether they have 10 minutes, an hour, a day or a week.
Recent feedback for our creative training London includes: “Very inspiring”… “100 per cent relevant”… “It was great, and not just for creatives.”
What makes this creative training course such a hit is that we use ‘live’ new business or existing client briefs supplied by you to ensure that you get the most out of the day. You’ll walk away feeling like you have unlocked a new skill set, but you’ll leave having nailed – or at least started a new line of thinking on – a tricky creative problem.
During the creative training workshop you will learn and practice techniques and approaches to overcome a wide spectrum of creative challenges, from “I need an idea right now” to much tougher nuts to crack that will need many weeks of sustained creative thinking.
We’ve trained over 10,000 people in this creative training course, including 02, Innocent, Sky Media, Save The Children, big pharma and many London and global PR agencies. See what people say here and see our short film including testimonials here.
“Hugely useful. The techniques we were shown we’re applicable to a diverse set of tasks and versatile making them easily transitioned to any scenario. The delivery was concise and clear without feeling rushed. Thoroughly enjoyed.” 3 Monkeys Communications
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Key insights into the science of creativity: how the brain works and understand common obstacles to creative thinking
- A toolkit of tools to help you out of any tricky creative corner! Use science and research to determine what the best tool for the problem is rather than guesswork
- Process to help you get from brief to brainstorm
- How to structure a brainstorm, exploring the use of language, facilitation and warm-ups
- Learn how to generate, nurture and evaluate ideas
- Practice the tools using your own live challenges
We will be holding Creative Ninjas as a 1-day open training course for individuals in February 2018 in Central London.
“Creative Ninjas was great! My expectations were exceeded. I found the theory interesting and loved learning new techniques. Overall the facilitation, relevance and pace were excellent.” Helena Wiltshire, Head of PR, Save The Children
See our blog if you’d like to know from the delegates point of view what our Ninjas creative training is all about.
New for 2018 we have introduced an advanced Creative Ninja course for those of you who have taken our foundation level – that’s over 8,000 people to date!
‘You don’t have to be ill to get better’ is our philosophy. Once your team has learned and mastered the creativity tools and principles introduced in the Creative Ninjas foundation level course, we will continue to develop and build the toolkit and explore the creative mindset further. The exact content of this day will be determined in conjunction with you to assess where you are and what skills you’d like to develop (not all of the following is possible in one day).
Potential modules for this day include:
- A copy of Claire’s book In Your Creative Element for every participant with optional pre-workshop exercises to develop personal insights into your process
- This will help you assess where you are now in relation to your creative mindset and toolkit and consider what might be missing from your armoury
- A hands-on experience to explore the process of Design Thinking (a human-centred approach to creativity, based on empathy, made famous by IDEO).
- We’ll introduce the art of storytelling and consider how to apply it to your work
- An introduction to the principles of behavioural economics and how to apply some of the principles to your challenges
Please contact email@example.com to discuss which of the creative training London courses would be best for your team.