Learn how to spark & lead a creative revolution in your business on this programme. Sharing the latest thinking and research on creativity and leadership via conversation, coaching and case studies to create an action-plan for your organisation.
At a Glance
- What is it?
- Creativity leadership skills explored
- Who's it for?
- Anyone who has to understand and lead the creative charge in their business. From Creative Directors, to top team executives, MD’s and HRD’s interested in creating a transformational breakthrough in leading creativity in your organization
- How long?
- 1-2 days, with self-study
“The role of a creative leader is not to have all the ideas; it’s to create a culture where everyone can have ideas and feel that they’re valued.”
What You Will Learn
You will be sure to deliver a creative revolution, driving business success and staying ahead of the game.
- Understand the factors that are in the DNA of a creative business.
- Set your creative vision.
- Explore the leadership traits and practices needed to drive creativity.
- Develop a shared process and way of discussing and evaluating creativity.
- Action plan your next steps.
- The art of possibility creative leaders programme will share the latest thinking on creativity and make it accessible and practical through coaching each participant to create their own personal ignition plan to deliver a creative revolution.