We understand that people have different learning styles and these short, impactful, immersive experiences are a great way to engage your audience. These are short, bite-size sessions on core creativity-related topics like self-belief, confidence, storytelling and collaboration.
Think of this like a delicious pick ‘n’ mix where you can choose just one or create your own ongoing programme of content for your people.
At a Glance
- E-learning modules
- 25 creativity rapid e-learning modules taken at your own pace
- Creative Safari
- The antidote to Zoom meetings - get away from your desk & reconnect with your creativity
- Tell your story
- Learn tips & tricks from a master storyteller
- Goodbye Inner Critic, Hello Inner Coach
- Tackle underlying negative beliefs & develop creative confidence
- Think on Your Feet
- Develop collaboration, curiosity & confidence with improv
- Speak Up: Find Your Personal Charisma
- Five behaviours to develop your charisma
- Walking Stories
- A profound, immersive, choreographed walk, with an original soundtrack
- Creativity Keynote
- Founder Claire Bridges TED style Keynote
"A firehose of tools, techniques and training, with a strong emphasis on equipping us for creative action in our work lives."
What You Will Learn
Creative confidence is central to creative output – whatever your role. The internal voice and the way you talk to yourself in your head, is called internal self-talk.
If yours helps to inspire you to greatness, it’s known as ‘positive internal self-talk’. But if it stops you from achieving what you set out to do, it’s called ‘negative internal self-talk’.
This confidence-building workshop helps people to tackle limiting beliefs, such as ‘I’m just not very creative’ or ‘people don’t respect my opinions.’ Participants work with James Mallinson, a leading mindset coach to understand how to get out of your own way with practical exercises.
We believe that getting out of the office and away from your desk is key to connecting with your inner creative, and trying out new things and encouraging curiosity is also essential. These sessions do just that.
If you’re looking for an engaging, crowd-pleasing Keynote on creativity, check out Founder Claire’s talk here.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.