Now Go Create
Hello. Looking for creativity training? Want to improve your capabilities and ability to innovate?
Then you’re in the right place. More than ever, organisations need creative thinkers, and as a result we have creativity, innovation, and e-learning creativity training courses to upskill your people.
FUTURE-PROOF YOUR BUSINESS WITH CREATIVITY TRAINING
The top 3 skills for the future of jobs, right now, according to the World Economic Forum are:
- Complex Problem solving
- Critical thinking
Let us help you to out-think and outsmart your competitors with your ideas. Choose us because:
- We are a crack team of creative training and leadership experts with world-class credentials.
- Over the past decade we’ve trained over 20,000 people to equip them with a creative toolkit.
- We live and breathe creativity in the real world, underpinned by our academic qualifications.
Go to our 2022 brochure here.
Whether you are a ‘creative’, an intern or the CEO, our creativity training workshops cover everything from tackling the blank page to selling your ideas. These include how to devise a creative strategy, our best-seller How To Become a Creative Ninja with creativity tools and presenting your ideas with How to Become A Pitch Ninja.
Since 2011 over 20,000 people have upskilled themselves in creative thinking and problem-solving techniques with us. This includes Netflix, the UN, Disney, ASOS, Sky Media, Prêt a Manger and the WWF to namedrop a few! Read a client case study here.
We support creative leaders in their drive to build a culture of innovation and lead their to teams to high creative performance via our creative leadership programmes
CREATIVITY TRAINING AND PROGRAMMES BUILT FOR HYBRID AND WFH
Many of our most popular courses offer hybrid and online options. Join our webinars, virtual classroom sessions and open online training sessions. Or try our new stand alone e-learning programme which has won industry praise.
Contact us for more details.
ABOUT OUR TEAM
We have unrivalled experience working with the creative industries and have worked with companies including 100’s of leading PR, design, creative, research and insight agencies.
Our team includes Creative Directors, leadership experts, strategists and insight specialists, coaches, innovation experts, journalists and professional storytellers . This diverse creative talent brings different perspectives to our training, making it fun, interactive and sticky!
We have close ties with the Centre For Creative Studies at Bayes Business School. It was here that Founder and Chief Spark Claire gained her MSc in creativity, innovation and leadership.
Get in touch now to find out how we can help your business up the ante with creativity training and leadership development or use the course finder tool below to help you.
Who We Work With
The Now Go Create creative training programme is proving to be a great success within Sky Media. Claire has done a fantastic job, tailoring the programme to our specific needs and objectives whilst making it fun and stimulating too. We are reaping benefits in the way we approach briefs, and we have a team of enthusiastic ambassadors leading the charge across the business.
“At Mischief, we believe Creative is a culture and not a department. Claire and her team, get this. Their focus was on driving creative behaviours, we saw the difference immediately and continue to see the impact daily.”
I think it was absolutely the best course ever I have attended. The creative thinking techniques have changed my beliefs. I got so much valuable information and I am sure I will use it very often.
“Claire demystifies the chemistry of creativity with practical tools & advice in this book. By openly sharing her own experiences, Claire gives inspirational tactics & exercises to unlock creativity in everyone. She lifts the bonnet on creative thinking, and shares the secrets of today’s creative masters. She democratises the power of creativity, and makes us all experts in original thinking & ideas. Need encouraging & empowering advice to get started on new idea generation? This is the book for you.”
Working With Us
Over 20,000 people trained by our team with 1,000s of training hours under our collective belts, as well as hours being creative ourselves.Find Out More >
Trusted by Brands
Our roster includes household names including Netflix, Sky Media, The National Trust, Pret A Manger, 02 and 100's of digital, PR & social agencies.
We know what works and how to mix theory and practice to upskill your people quickly. Trusted by industry bodies, media and creative leaders.Find Out More >
Built for hybrid
25 lessons across 3 modules of creativity and innovation e-learning for you to take at your own pace. Head to our e-learning site for more.Find Out More >
Explore Our Courses
- Who's It For?
- Anyone who wants to improve their creative thinking skills and develop a toolkit of ways to explore problems.
- How Long For?
- Half or full day with e-learning add-ons
- Future-proof your business
- Creative thinking, problem-solving & critical thinking are the top 3 skills for business
- By The End
- Learn and practice creative tools and 'I need an idea right now”, to ways to crack a creative challenge in an hour, 48 hours, a week or more.
- Any time to suit you in-house or join a public workshop online
- Who is it for?
- Anyone who has to regularly pitch, present or sell their ideas
- How long?
- From 1-3 days or bite-size chunks
- By the end
- Unflappable, unstoppable & unbeatable!
- Open public training dates
- 28th April Storytelling Masterclass public online
- Mindset coach online
- Tackle your inner critic workshop online
- Storytelling online
- 2 hour storytelling workshop with Max
- Who's It For?
- Anyone who wants to harness the power of storytelling for business, pitches, presentations, keynotes & selling
- How Long For?
- 2 hour workshop online, half or full day face to face
- By The End
- Understand the different sorts of stories you can tell in business, and when you need them, with lots of practice!
- Next open training
- In house or public training 7th and 9th September